Wednesday 14 March 2012

My Sponsorship Confirmed!!



I am delighted to announce that Bushnell and JJVickers (UK distributer of Bushnell products) will be sponsoring my Gardener's World Stand this year! In recognition of the large amount of work I do with their Trophy Cams, in particular, they were delighted to sponsor this exciting venture.

This weekend, I was able to meet up with many of those individuals who have made this possible and I would like to thank the following people, in particular, for their support!


John Vickers and Stuart Radlett from JJ Vickers (www.jjvikers.com)


Darin Stephens ( USA Product Line Manager for the Trophy Cams)

Barry Grubb, myself and Darin Stephens
Ghislain Mautin (Sales & Marketing Director EMEA)

Barry Grubb, myself and Ghislain Mautin
and Barry Grubb (UK Key Manager)

Obviously, I am delighted and I look forward to working with all involved over the coming months to create fantastic WildlifeKate Stand that everyone will be proud of!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so pleased for you Kate i'm sure you stand will be fab and outstanding

    ReplyDelete