Monday 11 June 2012

Monday Show Build-up

Another busy day on my stand... the time goes so quickly! Phil worked on the hub all day, with help from Martin and my dad, as there was lots of painting still to be done and the roof structure had to be finished so we could get the green roof panels up on there. 

I concentrated on getting all the feeders up and cameras set up in different places, all wired back to the TV.....


My dad painted the notice board going up in the hub and the window beadings....



My Bird Feeder Central (built out of a Forest Garden conrt planter and Nature's Feast accessories started to take shape...






The liner went on the roof, ready for the green roof panels to go up.... I was blown away... they completely transformed the building; I am so pleased with them!





G_Scapes rang to say that all my plants had arrived on site and I unloaded them and started to create some planted areas....







Meeting some lovely ladies opposite my stand, I discovered their AMAZING knitted garden...yes!... an entire garden all knitted and I fell in love with their knitted birds. They kindly loaded me this amazing knitted blue tit for one of my feeders....





The signage from Nature's Feast arrives and it looks great. I pick up all the feeders tomorrow.




We're getting there!....



2 comments:

  1. WOW Kate, looks incredible, you are such a clever and inspirational person, I love the knitted bird, maybe a new task for you. HA HA. Best wishes and lots of love from Shetland.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. With Cadillacs Roofing, you are guaranteed to get high quality products that will last with your new roof system. Cadillacs Roofing takes into account the many different variables that will help you have a longer lasting new roofing system when being inspected. With almost every roof being different, we analyze problem areas and come up with solutions meant to last.

    One of the most important contributing factors to a long last energy efficient roof is ventilation. Cadillacs Roofing will install the appropriate ventilation in order to help you save money on your bills. With the right amount of insulation, and intake and exhaust venting on your roof you will feel the difference in your home after Cadillacs Roofing installs a new roof system.

    At Cadillacs Roofing, we install one of the best shingles on the Canadian market. These shingles will not only protect your roof but make it stand out with the beautiful colour choices available. The roofing system installed by Cadillacs Roofing will raise the value of your home when a complete roofing system is installed.


    flat roof repair toronto


    Address: 37 Bankfield drive, Etobicoke Ontario, m9v2p7

    Phone: (647) 877-3144

    business email: info@cadillacsroofing.com

    ReplyDelete