Friday 24 February 2012

Phil's Blog: I start building the Hub


Hello again.

I've now taken delivery of the first timber order for the start of the construction of the WildlifeKate Hub. EXCITING STUFF.

 Over the last days I've started 'KreATEing' the first hub panel.

 On the 1st of March Kate, Donna (my wife) and I will be meeting in person for the first time. We are really looking forward to meeting Kate as we have had contact through twitter, email  and have spoken on the phone, but never met.

Kate is travelling to Cumbria to meet us and I will have the first panel ready for her to see - we have so much to talk about …

 All the timber used to build Kate's Wildlife Hub is FSC rated and treated with ECO friendly timber treatment.

  I'm posting a few pictures showing how it will all begin to develop. As I build each panel you will slowly see it come together .









1 comment:

  1. looking good Phil i am sure Kate will like the finished hub asmuch as seeing it slowly being built stage by stage

    ReplyDelete