Wednesday 22 February 2012

Working with G-Scapes in Lichfield



I am delighted to announce that I will be working with G-Scapes of Lichfield, a family-run business, established in 1973.  G-Scapes of Lichfield is comprised of four divisions: Their retail plant centre at Curborough Craft Centre, a Landscape and Construction Division, Fullbrook Wholesale Nursery and also a Commercial Contracts Division.




I want to say a big 'Thank you' to Elizabeth and Daniel Gee who have been so positive about my venture to Gardener's World Live. They have very kindly offered to help me out with the planting side of the stand, both on an advisory role and with the 'loaning' of plants! How fantastic and a big 'tick' off of my 'to sort' list. G-Scapes are also hoping to have a show garden at the show and it will be great to share the experience and work with a local company.

In fact we got on so well, that it was not long before the subject of nest box camera systems came up! Today I went down to their nursery in Curborough to take a look around and to locate a spot  for a nest box. We found a great tree stump and one which will be easy to wire back to the greenhouse and shop area. They are then going to mount a TV on which to live stream the image, so visitors can watch it. They were very keen to get it set up as soon as possible and I will be returning next week to do just this. I will also be doing a small display next to the monitor so locals can find out more about what I am doing in my patch. Hopefully it will encourage more people onto my website and to visit my stand in June.

I am very much looking forward to working with G-Scapes.












No comments:

Post a Comment