Thursday 16 February 2012

Phil's Blog: Starting an exciting project....


My customers always tell me if they want something making out of the ordinary , we will ask Phil Clark.

That’s me, a carpenter and joiner from Cumbria.

I met Kate through twitter, Kate had posted a couple of tweets on twitter showing pictures of timber buildings , a sort of wish list. I sent Kate a couple of pictures of a garden studio I built for a customer  , I had no idea where it was going to lead.




Kate told me about the wildlife hub , and the possibility of taking it to Gardener's World Live. WOW! Kate emailed some sketches and ideas which I thought were amazing .

In the months running up to June I am going to be creating Kate's Wildlife Hub. I will be posting updates on the blog and on twitter to let you know how it's coming along.

No comments:

Post a Comment